Turnaround Time

Update by user Sep 11

Armstrong continues to ignore us.They built a house that started molding between the walls very quickly, because they neglected to install a vapor barrier.

They OWE us 53k for repairs.

We had to hire and pay another builder to fix the mess Armstrong left us with.I will continue to picket their outlets (better term for them than offices) until they pay us back for repair the new house they built.

Update by user Jul 31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFprYQ9jmhs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEY-A7J-VSg&t=0s Watch while it's still on line. Armstrong has a way of erasing everything I put on line to warn others. Please leave a comment so Armstrong knows you are watching!!

Original review posted by user May 11

This page was created specifically to warn others about Armstrong Homes of Auburn, Redmond, Bremerton.AKA known as Armstrong Construction.

We were sucked in by the salesman, Tom, who told us that "Grandpa Armstrong" decided to build under cover to keep the construction dry. *** Armstrong says that is not the case. Whatever the case may be doesn't matter. The fact is we ended up with construction defects in our new home that allowed mold to grow in our new house.

They forgot the vapor barrier in the WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been a nightmare! I was getting sicker and sicker by the day. Armstrong would not believe me or respond in a positive manner.

They did not come check on our concerns or send out any mold professionals. We had the choice to sue Armstrong, but it's in their contract that you waive any implied warranty.Which severely limits our rights. They also write into their contract that if you take them to court, and lose, even on a technicality, you pay their atty fees. I am currently living in a dry cabin, no power, no water, no bathroom, no kitchen.

100 sf. and using the bathroom and kitchen of a neighbor 1/2 a mile away. *** Armstrong is aware of this and does not care.

I will post pictures as soon as I can access my computer, which is in storage along with all of our other belongings, since we can't live in our house.Pictures include mold in the walls and crawl space + the dry cabin a friend is letting us borrow.

Review about: Armstrong Homes Of Washington House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: We want Armstrong Homes to pay us back every penny it cost us to repair their faulty construction, all cost to determine the problems and where the mold was, and housing expenses for the time we were out of our new home. 75 thousand dollars. Receipts .

I didn't like: No vapor barrier rebuilding being blown off re mold.

Had an Experience with Armstrong Homes Of Washington?

Comments

Cece_B56

Takin it to the streets!!!

Picket duty.

Cece_B56

Started my picketing campaign today if front of Armstrong Homes of Redmond WA, on Redmond Way.3:00 to 5:00, 89 degrees!

It was hot, but felt good to be 'heard'.

I guess I hacked them off. An Armstrong employee yelled at me saying "YOU ARE WACKED!

WACKO!" I believe I felt threatened.Wacked in Italian means dead.

Cece_B56

Somehow, they have already erased the youtube videos I downloaded on Saturday. Fortunately, they haven't been able to get to pissed consumer!

Seattle, Washington, United States #1355773

Seattle, Washington, United States #1355769

Let's see how long it takes Armstrong to delete my youtube videos again.

Lewiston, Idaho, United States #1354261

We have turned in all of our receipts to Armstrong, since they wouldn't repair their mess, we had to.

Still they ignore us and do not care that it cost us 53k to fix their construction defects.NO vapor barrier = mold in the walls.

They will see more of me.

And they won't appreciate the surprises I have for them.

One who is faithful in very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much.Luke 16:10

Cece_B56

The righteous care about justice for the poor, but the wicked have no such concern.

Read this last night, it's from Proverbs. Really reminded me of home builders....one in particular.

Companies need to realize that they're in business because there is someone willing to pay for their services and if they want to stay in business they need to be ethical and honest.

to Dayna #1338229

Yes, it seems these days that the customer is just a money bag to them, and they are Judas the betrayer.